Roch Ducey

Jun 13, 2012, 5:04:48 PM6/13/12
to conr...@msn.com, ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com, mesr...@yahoo.com, ad...@industrialsurfacing.com, whit...@illinois.edu, j...@wildblue.net, djon...@illinois.edu, jbr...@emt.com, GC...@foth.com

Andy Robinson

Jun 13, 2012, 10:44:42 PM6/13/12
to ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com
Roch,
I'm not sure if this is spam since it's only a note with a questionable looking link.
If it is spam, I'm surprised since Google Groups is usually really good about that.  You might check your google password etc.
Andy

Roch Ducey

Jun 14, 2012, 1:13:08 AM6/14/12
to ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com
...yes, my e-mail account was hacked and my address book accessed this afternoon by someone in Brazil ...I've changed my password and other security processes, but I suspect I will be dealing with the fallout for awhile ...sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the "heads up"

...r2d2

Sent from my iPad