Next CCNet Discussion: Thursday, January 19

Andy Robinson

Jan 17, 2012, 10:28:44 PM1/17/12
to ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com, Andy Robinson

RE group,

Reminder that the new format of CCNet lunchtime discussion meetings will be starting this Thursday.  I plan to have a short 20 min presentation and then leave time for discussion and networking.  There is a link at the very bottom to the newsletter draft that Shelley wrote if you would like more details.

I hope to see you there for some light lunch, and continue to chime in online if you have anything to share.

Andy Robinson

SEDAC.org / CCNet - Champaign County Sustainability Network www.champaigncountynet.org

andrew.rob...@gmail.com

Announcing Third Thursday Meetings Coming in January

With the new year will come changes to CCNet - come to our January meeting and give us your feedback!  We're going to meet monthly at the same time and place and at each meeting we will learn about a specific topic, with time for discussion.  Over time, we'll cover the range of sustainbility topics. We'll host special events, as needed, on topics or at locations of interest to the group and community.  Come learn more about us and about sustainability in our community.

A light lunch (sandwich platter) will be provided.

Thursday, January 19th @ Noon

U of I Natural Resources Building (next to the law school), Room 101 (east end conference room)
615 E. Peabody, Champaign, IL 61820 (easy parking on Pennsylvania)

January Topic:
Smart Energy Design Assistance Center (SEDAC) www.sedac.org

Learn more about this great state-wide resource for no-cost energy assessments that is housed here on campus.
Champaign County Sustainable Network - Visit the CCNet Website for more events at http://www.champaigncountynet.org/

View a Google doc with this announcement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12XHopL7ul20uusVzclyZDlXAaLwL1dxfEOevy9Qh6rU/edit