Germany's Coal Consumption Increase + C-U Community WIki Efforts

Anthony Santarelli

Dec 14, 2011, 10:06:15 PM12/14/11
to ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Here is the article + event I mentioned today in our meeting.  Good planning today for 2012, looking forward to seeing us grow!

Cheers,
Anthony

Article on the effect of Germany's Nuclear decommissioning

CU- Community WIki Efforts
There's a bubbling effort to build a community wiki for the Champaign-Urbana area and I wanted a reach out for your involvement.  A stand-alone project, not under the university or city or anyone else.  But in the beginning made up of those among us who are passionate about community, technology and democracy.  We envision space for everyone in the community on this community server - from individuals, families, organizations and businesses.  Hopefully it takes to the roots of the community and down the road everyone uploads. (intro ppt. attached)

There's a first public meeting this Thursday, December 15, from 6pm-8pm at the 2nd floor of the Champaign Public Library.

Anthony Santarelli | Dir. of Program Development
ant...@illinoisgba.com | cell: 217.417.1311

Illinois Green Business Association
301 N. Neil, Suite 402 | Champaign, IL 61820
www.illinoisgba.com | office: 217.531.2179

CU wiki powerpoint dec 15.pptx