Wednesday meeting

1 view

Marya Ryan

Oct 9, 2011, 3:27:04 PM10/9/11
to CCNet Renewable Energy
Sorry I'll have to miss yet another meeting. I leave town at 7:40
Wednesday morning. :-(

Marya

Andy Robinson

Oct 11, 2011, 5:23:20 PM10/11/11
to ccnet-renew...@googlegroups.com
RE Group,
We have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning (Wed 8am, Beckman).  Sorry for any that are out of town (Tim, Marya).
If anyone attended the ExxonMobil talk last week we can discuss thoughts, and my co-worker Emmy has some info on the Sierra Club's beyond coal group.  We should get the update from Al on the county wind progress, but maybe he would rather wait until the dust clears from any future votes.
-Andy