HTML5 Dashboard Work

Richard Towers

Oct 3, 2014, 1:22:36 PM10/3/14
to ccnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I've managed to find a little time to work on the restyle I mentioned in the other thread. It's not all working yet but there should be enough for people to get a better feel for things than my mockup.

Live demo (which I'll endeavor not to break over the next couple of days): http://ccnet-unix.richard-towers.com

Bleeding edge version (may break): http://ccnet-unix.richard-towers.com:1337

The only page that I think is completely functional is ViewFarmReport, the other pages look sort-of-ok but I haven't wired up the buttons and such yet. I'm not sure of the best way of sharing thoughts, perhaps an annotation tool like http://bounceapp.com/154663 ?

I think my next step will probably be to start writing some end-to-end selenium tests. There's not much in the way of complex functionality, but all the easier to test I suppose.

Thoughts welcome as always.

Cheers,
Rich

Ruben Willems

Oct 6, 2014, 6:51:57 AM10/6/14
to ccnet-devel
Hi

the screenshots look great!

When I surf to either site, the site does not rescale itself dough, I'm using FF.
Maybe a small glitch somewhere.

Keep up the good work !

with kind regards
Ruben Willems