I have develop a sidekick of CCNet configuration, hope everyone put forward opinions.

Peter Pang

Mar 7, 2013, 9:33:45 PM3/7/13
to ccnet...@googlegroups.com
I have develop a sidekick of CCNet configuration, hope everyone put forward opinions.

I love the CCNet project although the source code include some minor blemishes~
I found that there is a hard coding in the source code that  bring about no support for VS2012, I modify the code to support the VS2012, report the issue and fixed code to CCNet dev Team.

I found that config the CCNet is a hard work, so I develop this sidekick, it is only a preview version. So I hope everyone put forward opinions to me~

Let's enjoy the CCNet to bring our bright future~

The following link is my OOS sidekick in the codeplex:

Best regards,
Peter Pang