Unable to get build Email when includeDetails set as true

yeshupan...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2016, 2:23:21 AM3/1/16
to ccnet-devel, Yeshu Pandit
Hi All,

Build Email was working fine until I updated cruise control with 1.8.5 ,So now issue is I am not able to get build email from server when I set includeDetails ="true"
however when I set it as false I get all email in simple text format.

please find my below config setting used in ccnet

<publishers>

<merge>

<files>

<file>..\Test.dll.xml</file>

</files>

</merge>

<xmllogger logDir="..\myProject\buildlogs" />

<buildpublisher>

<sourceDir>..\Trunk\build</sourceDir>
        <publishDir..\Trunk\Build
</publishDir>

<useLabelSubDirectory>true</useLabelSubDirectory>

</buildpublisher>

<email from="x...@xyz.com" mailhost="xxx.xxx.xxx.202" includeDetails="true" >

<users>

<user name="Dev1" group="buildmaster" address="de...@xyz.com"/>

<user name="Dev2" group="buildmaster" address="de...@xyz.com"/>

</users>

<groups>

<group name="buildmaster">

<notifications>

<NotificationType>Always</NotificationType>

</notifications>

</group>

</groups>

<modifierNotificationTypes>

<NotificationType>Failed</NotificationType>

<NotificationType>Fixed</NotificationType>

<NotificationType>Always</NotificationType>

</modifierNotificationTypes>

<xslFiles>

<file>xsl\header.xsl</file>

<file>xsl\compile.xsl</file>

<file>xsl\unittests.xsl</file>

<file>xsl\modifications.xsl</file>

</xslFiles>

</email>

</publishers>

Please do let me know if more information is needed, I tried everything like with xslFiles section  without xslFiles section

Thanks
Yeshu