Thank you for letting me into this group.
I have recently installed CCLITE on my test domain hosted by BlueHost successfully. Also, I am able to create a registry using the web interface.
You can see that registry got created as a separate database on my host (see attached phpmyadmin screenshot with list of databases created on my host)
However, I am UNABLE to login as user 'manager' and password 'manager' into that registry (in this case, 'cclite' registry). From what I understand from 'om_log' table, user doesn't exists. Is this a problem with 'SHA2' or 'SHA1'??
Please help me in resolving this issue. Many thanks in advance.
For you reference, I have attached the following files
1) Screenshot showing the actual error
2) Screenshot showing list of databases on my host using PHPMYADMIN
3) Screenshot showing list of users in 'om_users' table
4) Screenshot showing list of errors in 'om_log' table
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cclite" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cclite+un...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to ccl...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cclite.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately none of them worked for me.
Here are the things I've tried.
1) I wrote a standalone script to connect to registry on my test host (please find attached ... testdb.pl). I am able to successfully retrieve the data from 'om_users' table
2) I have attached the configuration file along with this message for your reference.
3) I debugged lib/Cclitedb.pm and noticed that under the subroutine, _registry_connect , $db value is receiving as NULL. I suspect there is something wrong in lib/Ccadmin.pm
Actually it looks OK until it reaches below in Cclite.pm: