Git first version repository at http://github.com/hbarnard/cclite

Hugh Barnard

Aug 16, 2010, 6:29:37 AM8/16/10
to ccl...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks

Having read the instructions, there's a public repository for cclite
[in Debian-package style organisation] at
http://github.com/hbarnard/cclite

Since I don't know that much about Git, this may turn out initially to
be a disaster, in which case, I'll start again in the next few days.
Meanwhile, please examine, clone etc. and feedback comments.

I derive the other package formats from Debian using rather messy
build scripts. This method will remain but [hopefully] the scripts may
get a little nicer. If you have private tool chains etc., [obviously]
don't incorporate this repository, for a while, at least.

Best regards Hugh
--
http://www.hughbarnard.org
http://www.twitter.com/hughbarnard