open standards, interoperability and scalability in CC/CU software -- unconference advance notice

John Waters

May 3, 2011, 8:48:54 AM5/3/11
Open standards, interoperability and scalability in CC/CU software --
unconference advance notice

Wednesday 8th June 2011 from 10.00 - 16.00 (GMT), London

Busy coding for the future of money?

So are we [1], and it would be great to get together and talk.

A barcamp-style event to discuss (in particular) standards,
interoperability, scalability and future-proofing for everyone involved
in producing software for Complementary Currencies (LETSystems,
Timebanks, etc.), micro-finance & credit unions.

Thanks to sponsorship from NESTA (National Endowment for Science,
Technology & The Arts), the event is free and appears under their
"Software Solutions for Society" programme.

Sign up for a free ticket at: http://softwaresolutions.eventbrite.com/

Join in the discussion beforehand on the wiki at http://ccunconference.cc/

We would like to include as wide as possible a cross-section of the
development community working in this area. Therefore some of you will
inevitably have received this notice from several sources, either
directly or indirectly. We apologize for this brief deluge; it won't
last long.