Draft android app/other news

Hugh Barnard

Aug 10, 2015, 5:56:01 AM8/10/15
to ccl...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks

In spite of blockchain/bitcoin [I haven't time to go into my technical and philosophical feeling about this, here, anyway] Cclite continues.

So in this spirit, there's now a draft 'app' for android source code, here: https://github.com/hbarnard/cclite-android-app  There's a set of rough translations for French and simplified Chinese in the current draft too.

It uses SMS, so it's back compatible with the previous SMS work which also continues. I'm probably going to drop Windows completely in the near future and, also, I'm not going to test the app on IOS. For one thing, I haven't got and don't intend to buy anything from Apple.

So it's Linux, *BSD etc. all the way down from here, best regards Hugh