bug tracker started

1 view

Xavi

Aug 12, 2010, 2:49:13 PM8/12/10
to ccl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:

Congratulations for the release of version 0.8, Hugh.
Btw, I've started the bug trackar, I'm afraid, with one report and a
potential solution (for that issue with the decimals):
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3043859&group_id=133038&atid=726019

Is this the right place to post bug reports from now onwards, then?

Xavi

Hugh Barnard

Aug 13, 2010, 4:20:28 AM8/13/10
to ccl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Xavi

I think the answer is yes for the 'medium-ish future'. We may
experiment with github for the repository code but I'm anxious that
things do not get too scattered around. Since sourceforge will usually
contain the 'official' releases, it also seems a good place to track
bugs.

I did use the forums there for a while but people didn't really enjoy
them as much as this discussion group, On the other hand google code
is/was a bit of a nightmare.

Best regards Hugh

http://www.hughbarnard.org
http://www.twitter.com/hughbarnard