The trouble with OAuth

hugh.b...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2010, 11:21:43 AM10/8/10
to cclite
Hi folks

I'd like to do OAuth to start to unify Cclite as 'server' but, to take
a snippet from another thread in another project:
<snip>
As they mention there though, so many variations in OAuth
implementations (i.e. apps implemented against different drafts/
versions/extensions) making it difficult to support all OAuth
endpoints.

Such a shame, since OAuth was meant to unify implementations not
fragment them further, hopefully the newest spec finally gets it right
and people can at least agree on the most important aspect of OAuth
(IMHO: the authorization flow).
</snip>

So, wait and see, for the moment, I guess

Best regards Hugh