Cclite 0.9.0 on Sourceforge Now

29 views
Skip to first unread message

hugh.b...@gmail.com

unread,
May 1, 2012, 4:24:13 AM5/1/12
to ccl...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks

I've just put version 0.9.0 onto sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite/files/cclite-0.9.0/ and pushed the rather messier development tree onto github: https://github.com/hbarnard/cclite


There's quite a few rough machine translated language template sets in this version, decimal currencies, expanded REST gradually leaning towards json output and  an updated manual etc. etc. There's also a very simple Windows installer but one also needs Xammp and Hmail to get complete Windows function.

Help is available in google groups: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/cclite though i'd like to move it, if I can find somewhere less googly.

This announcement is going onto twitter etc. so apologies in advance to anyone who gets the same thing a few times, it's modern life on the interweb...

Best regards Hugh

Mary Fee

unread,
May 1, 2012, 9:42:30 AM5/1/12
to ccl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hugh
This looks good, although at the moment I haven't got time to
look into it properly. We are still running http://www.cxss.info
and there is an account for ccLite on it. The idea of this website
was to be a central place where people could pick up information
about software for LETS, which I guess is a less googly place.
..M

>Hi folks
>
>I've just put version 0.9.0 onto sourceforge:
><https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite/files/cclite-0.9.0/>https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite/files/cclite-0.9.0/
>and pushed the rather messier development tree onto github:
><https://github.com/hbarnard/cclite>https://github.com/hbarnard/cclite
>
>
>There's quite a few rough machine translated language template sets
>in this version, decimal currencies, expanded REST gradually leaning
>towards json output and an updated manual etc. etc. There's also a
>very simple Windows installer but one also needs Xammp and Hmail to
>get complete Windows function.
>
>Help is available in google groups:
><?hl=en&fromgroups#%21forum/cclite>https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/cclite
>though i'd like to move it, if I can find somewhere less googly.
>
>This announcement is going onto twitter etc. so apologies in advance
>to anyone who gets the same thing a few times, it's modern life on
>the interweb...
>
>Best regards Hugh
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "cclite" group.
>To view this discussion on the web visit
><https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cclite/-/vzAaK665NukJ>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cclite/-/vzAaK665NukJ.
>To post to this group, send email to ccl...@googlegroups.com.
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>cclite+un...@googlegroups.com.
>For more options, visit this group at
>http://groups.google.com/group/cclite?hl=en.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages