NET 456 Course Evaluation Survey

Anis Koubâa

Jan 6, 2012, 10:37:22 AM1/6/12
to ccis-pnu-ns...@googlegroups.com

Salam wa rahmatou Allah,

Each semester, I evaluate my course "NET456" through a survey that I invite students to respond to it.
This evaluation is not related to that made by the University.It helps me to understand the point of view of the students and improve my course in the next terms.

Note that the survey is anonymous and it will be only used by me.

Thus, I would like to receive your real feedback.

Please find below a link for the evaluation survey.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/768674/Evaluation-of-the-High-Speed-Networks-Course-Fall-2011

Please do not forget to enter your evaluation because it is important for me.

Thanks for the time you will take to respond to the survey.

Best regards,

Dr. Anis