your grade out of 60 points

Anis Koubâa

Jan 2, 2012, 10:58:36 AM1/2/12
to ccis-pnu-ns...@googlegroups.com
Salam wa rahmatou Allah,

You can find attached your grading out of 6 points. I still did NOT include the 5 points bonus because I did not receive the absence sheet.

The grade is composed of the following

  • Mid-term 01 out of 20 points
  • "Mid-term 02 grade" out of 20 points (maximum of mid-term 02 and mid-term 03)
  • Projects out of 15 points (I considered the maximum grade of the two projects, then I multiplied by 1.5 to have the grade out of 15).
  • Grade from "TA Amal": out of 5 points.

Please contact me if you have any issue with your grade. Contact me ONLY WHEN THERE IS A REAL PROBLEM IN THE GRADE.

Best regards
Dr. Anis
net456-studentsgrades-from60.pdf