بعض نتائج الاستبيان

Anis Koubâa

Nov 26, 2011, 3:43:51 AM11/26/11
to ccis-pnu-ns...@googlegroups.com
Salam wa rahmatou Allah

I would like to thank all the students that responded to the survey I sent
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFFYNHBsc0tWNEwydE5BczQ0aDZTbFE6MQ#gid=0

I understand that several students prefer to have a small exam, not graded, before the real mid-term exam 02. I will Incha'Allah prepare such an exam and make it available on Moodle. However, please note that there is no typical questions in exams, as the most important thing is to understand the concepts studied in course.

Also, I noticed that students claim to have difficulties in understand some concepts. I remind that my email is open for questions about the course. Please send a question of any ambiguous issue not well understand. Also, do not forget to read the whole chapter, preferably before coming to lecture. This will help you to understand very well the course. Try it for one chapter and you will see the difference.

Best regards
Dr. Anis