Do you have suggestions for faith-based Mental Health Resources

Kathy Erb

Nov 1, 2023, 9:26:36 AM11/1/23
to ccih-ment...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I hope you are well. I know many of you joined the CCIH Member Forum on Mental Health and how Christians are responding last week. During that forum our two discussants shared some helpful resources on addressing staff mental health and on stigma related to mental health. I've posted those below.

I'm curious if you have other suggestions of resources, especially for a faith-based context, to address staff burnout and exposure to trauma; or another mental health concern, such as stigma or any other ideas. Please let us know. You can share here (ccih-ment...@googlegroups.com) or send them to me directly at kath...@ccih.org

Thank you!
Kathy

Kathy Erb | Communications Director
Christian Connections for International Health (USA) | www.ccih.org