Join discussion group

SERAPHINE LUGWARHA

Jan 23, 2024, 8:03:10 AMJan 23
to ccih-ment...@googlegroups.com
Cher partenaire

I am Séraphine Lugwarha from DRC. I came to join the discussion group for mental-health.
Thank you for  your recognition .
Sincerely
Séraphine

Kathy Erb

Jan 23, 2024, 8:05:57 AMJan 23
to ccih-ment...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for joining the mental health discussion group Séraphine. Please feel free to share any questions, ideas, or resources about how the faith community can address and improve mental health challenges.

Kind Regards,
Kathy

Kathy Erb | Communications Director
Christian Connections for International Health (USA) | www.ccih.org

Advancing Health and Wholeness

SERAPHINE LUGWARHA

Jan 24, 2024, 6:31:35 AMJan 24
to ccih-ment...@googlegroups.com
Thank you dear Kathy. The Organization " Bureau Diocésain des Oeuvres Médicales ( BDOM)  de Bukavu where I work , is a confessionnal organization of the  Catholic Church from Democratic Republic of Congo in the South -Kivu. BDOM has under its management 11  general reference hospitals, 65 health centers, 7 hospitals centers , 1 psychiatric  center . The center is functional, and receives many persons suffering with mental problems. Challenges are huge in the  community and the health centers.
Sincerly
Séraphine