Improving Mental Health in Communities

Tom Davenport

May 2, 2023, 10:54:11 AM5/2/23
to CCIH-Mental-Health
Hi CCIH friends,

It's my pleasure to invite you to our upcoming webinar on mental health in communities on Wednesday 3rd May.

Our mental health is essential to who we are as people and how we experience life. In recent years, rates of diagnosed mental health conditions have gone up significantly, with unreported levels likely to be much higher.  Health systems are struggling to support the many needing help. Recently the World Health Organisation have suggested that 'community-based mental health services capable of achieving universal health coverage' are required. But how can this be done? How can we improve the mental health of our communities?

Join us to hear how one community based mental health charity in Northern India are working hard to improve the mental health in their community. They will share the joys and challenges of their work, what they have found successful and lessons they are learning that you can apply to your context.

We will meet on Zoom on Wednesday 3rd May at the following times:
  • 9:00am BST
  • 10:00am CAT
  • 11:00am EAT
  • 1:30pm IST
Book your place HERE

I'm aware this timing might make it an early start for our brothers and sisters in the US (we've chosen because it works better for presenters - sorry!), feel free to register in order to receive the recording after the event if you can't manage the early start :)

Kind regards,

Tom Davenport
Operations Manager
Arukah Network