Talk, Thurs 25 November: Contemporary Climate Change: Human Causes and Challenges

Lera Miles, UNEP-WCMC

Nov 16, 2010, 10:43:02 AM11/16/10
to CCF-climate
At Churchill College, University of Cambridge we are celebrating our
50th Anniversary and as part of a series of events we are hosting a
lecture that we would be delighted if you could attend.

On Thursday 25th November, Dr Ralph Cicerone, President of the U.S.
National Academy of Sciences and Chair of the National Research
Council will deliver a lecture entitled "Contemporary Climate Change:
Human Causes and Challenges." His research in atmospheric chemistry,
climate change and energy has involved him in shaping science and
environmental policy at the highest levels nationally and
internationally.

This is a free public lecture open to all. The talk will begin at 5pm
in the Wolfson Hall, Churchill College, Cambridge. Following the
lecture will be a drinks reception and a private view of the
exhibition "Science and Technology at Churchill College: the first
fifty years" http://www.chu.cam.ac.uk/about/news/sciencetech.php.
To reserve your place at the lecture please contact
devel...@chu.cam.ac.uk or 01223 336240.