Ir al primer mensaje no leído

CCExtractor.org CI Platform

no leída,
5 abr 2022, 1:33:31 p.m.5/4/22
para ccextra...@googlegroups.com
[BUG] Seg fault in new 0.94 version... - magauthority
Link to Issue: https://www.github.com/CCExtractor/ccextractor/issues/1429
magauthority

Please prefix your issue with one of the following: [BUG], [PROPOSAL], [QUESTION].

CCExtractor version: {0.94}

Necessary information

  • Is this a regression (i.e. did it work before)? {YES/NO} Smae issue with version 0.85, yes.
  • What platform did you use? {Window/Linux/Mac} Linux/Debian
  • What were the used arguments? {ccextractor -out=srt -bom -utf8 --nofontcolor}

Video links download video from here:

Additional information

CCextractor seg faults when trying to extract the closed captions from above file. I have a program that scans all new recordings coming into my machine, and extracts the EIA subs if present into srt files. Most of the time it works perfectly, but a very few files seg fault. I've been able to replicate this behavior with the file in v 0.85 and 0.94 also as an .mkv file and switching it to an .mp4 makes no difference.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos