GitHub Issue #1450

CCExtractor.org CI Platform

Aug 18, 2022, 8:59:33 PM8/18/22
to ccextra...@googlegroups.com
[QUESTION] FreeBSD pkg/port - Baenwort
Link to Issue: https://www.github.com/CCExtractor/ccextractor/issues/1450
Baenwort

CCExtractor version: 0.85_21 on FreeBSD

Necessary information

  • Is this a regression (i.e. did it work before)? {YES}
  • What platform did you use? {FreeBSD 13.1}
  • What were the used arguments? {ccextractor --version or any other use of ccextractor}

Additional information

ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libjxl.so.0.6" not found, required by "ccextractor"

Since upgrading to FreeBSD 13.1 I have been getting the missing shared object when trying to use ccextractor installed from the pkg manager.

From https://www.freshports.org/multimedia/ccextractor/ I see that the the port is being pulled due to outdated dependencies. I wanted to ask if there is any hope for a update to the FreeBSD port of CCExtractor or if I should start a hunt for some other way to extract close captioning from the TV shows I record from OTA?

Thank you for your time,