FW: There is no information for a section

Brian Weiss

Jun 7, 2013, 9:20:53 AM6/7/13
to ccda_s...@googlegroups.com

Hopefully I have enough credibility that you all will believe that I don’t know Igor and didn’t ask him to perfectly time his question below on the NIST TTT Google Group…

In case anybody thought a “No Information” sample wasn’t really needed…   J

Brian

Jun 7, 2013, 1:17:19 PM6/7/13
to Brian Weiss, ccda_s...@googlegroups.com
Brian
Sections on
"No information available on problem list"
"No information available on allergies"
"No information available on current medicines"
are  extremely useful.

You did think correctly and right on target..

We come across this situation every single day in hospital emergency rooms.
Many many patients brought to emergency room by ambulance confused or comatose.
"Patient found on the side walk lying down" is the story from ambulance staff.

No need to discuss further on usefulness of this section.

Kumara