What does an error message without description mean?

demop...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2013, 6:37:38 AM6/14/13
to ccda_s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

After my file being validated I see in the Status column an "error" message but without any description.

Message at the botton - "CCDA Validation complete: 0 errors, 3 warnings, 168 details."

What does this situation mean?

Thank you in advance, Igor

Brian Weiss

Jun 14, 2013, 6:52:32 AM6/14/13
to demop...@gmail.com, ccda_s...@googlegroups.com

Travis,

There have been quite a few threads where this has come up. It is a display issue and the NIST TTT team has a fix to be delivered in the next release.

Hopefully it helps.

Thanks

Dragon

240-848-8541

Jun 14, 2013, 6:53:02 AM6/14/13
to demop...@gmail.com, ccda_s...@googlegroups.com
If you are not getting any descriptions at all, it might mean that you have
an XML syntax error in your file.

Lisa Nelson

Jun 14, 2013, 9:57:26 AM6/14/13
to Brian Weiss, demop...@gmail.com, ccda_s...@googlegroups.com

Igor, I see this too, I think.

Are you talking about this very first red error?

I'm not sure what it means.  I just thought it was some sort of key showing that errors would be reported in red.

Has anyone seen a case where the word error does not appear in read at the top of the list?

Lisa

Lisa R. Nelson, MSc, MBA | Consultant | Life Over Time Solutions | cell: 401.219.1165 | Westerly, RI | LisaR...@cox.net

image002.png
image003.jpg

Brian Weiss

Jun 14, 2013, 9:59:02 AM6/14/13
to Lisa Nelson, demop...@gmail.com, ccda_s...@googlegroups.com

Lisa,

Thanks for jumping in on this one.

Igor sent me offline the exact screen shot and yes, you are referring to the same thing.  This is a documented error in the NIST validator (a display issue) that Dragon indicated would be fixed in the next release.  For now, just ignore it.

Brian

image001.jpg
image002.png