Is CCDA is date of service specific ?

anilja...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2018, 1:25:23 AM4/18/18
to C-CDA Samples
Hi,
I am new to CCDA. I have a patient with multiple appointment date. I want to know that can i generate single CCDA with multiple appointment date ?

As much i understand CCDA structure there is a documentationOf" tag where "effectiveTime" need to mention which is appointment date so can we set low value as first appointment date and high value as last appointment date ?

Please help me into this.

Thanks
Anil

Brett Marquard

Apr 18, 2018, 10:28:00 AM4/18/18
to anilja...@gmail.com, C-CDA Samples
Multiple appointments could be listed in the Plan of Treatment section.

Best
Brett