C-CDA Samples Project Updates

Brian Weiss

Jun 21, 2013, 7:30:19 AM6/21/13
to ccda_s...@googlegroups.com

As you saw earlier, I am back to working on making progress on the “No Information Baseline C-CDA CCD”.  After getting some feedback from the HL7 listserv on the “No Information Allergies Section”, I’ll work with Lisa to complete the full CCD sample (will be some delay next week as I am out).

I’m not planning to deliver an “annotated version” of this sample in the format I shared with you earlier, because I’m focusing my attention on building out the CDA PRO web site which will serve as the longer-term home for these samples.  Too much diplcate work to create stand-alone documents with all the supporting information in addition to the online version.

The CDA PRO site will include glossary terms, knowledge base articles, and other supporting material that will be hyperlinked to the samples.  Conceptually similar to the document, but even more useable, in my opinion.  I think we are only a couple weeks away from having enough web site infrastructure to support the publishing of effective, annotated samples on CDA PRO.  So, even though the CDA PRO site won’t fully launch until later in the year, my intent is to wind down this Google Group and shift the focus of the C-CDA Samples project to that site, in the weeks ahead.  I’ll bring the site up even though it is an early stage work-in-progress, so that we can use it for the C-CDA samples Project and not have to duplicate effort on that later on.

In the meantime, I’ll continue to keep you updated via this Google Group as the current sample evolves and as we get started on the next ones.

Thanks for your patience!

Brian Weiss

Wendy Scharber

Jun 25, 2013, 3:12:07 PM6/25/13
to Brian Weiss, ccda_s...@googlegroups.com
Looks like Brian is working on a solution.   :)

Thanks!

Wendy
Wendy Scharber , RHIT, CTR
Registry Widgets

+1-763-439-9408
"No problem can withstand the power of sustained creative thought." Voltaire