AB 1705 Advocacy Tools

Wendy Brill-Wynkoop

May 17, 2022, 10:16:22 PM5/17/22
to cccse...@googlegroups.com
AB 1705
Did you miss it?

Hosted by the FACCC BIPOC Committee, this virtual presentation demonstrates how AB 705 (2017, Irwin) is negatively impacting success rates for many minority students. Join our expert panel of faculty as they discuss critiques of AB 1705 and outline policy alternatives that would better serve our students and colleges. Watch the recorded event here

---

Wendy Brill-Wynkoop
Professor of Photography, College of the Canyons
President, Faculty Association of California Community Colleges

COCFA - We are advocates for excellence in the classroom.

Proud member of FACCC - The statewide professional membership association that advocates solely for all California Community College faculty.