Equal number of classified staff as faculty number on shared governance committees

Nick Strobel

Nov 7, 2022, 12:02:17 PM11/7/22
to CCCSenates
Which ones of your colleges have some or most or all of your shared governance committees with the number of classified staff representation equal to the number of faculty representation? If you do have shared governance committees with equal classified and faculty representation, which ones are they? Classified staff representation has become a major controversy at my college, so I need to find out how other colleges have handled classified staff representation on their shared governance committees.

Please post here or  reply to me directly (nstr...@bakersfieldcollege.edu) if you have a shared governance committee(s) with equal classified and faculty representation and which committees they are. Thank you!
--
Nick Strobel
Bakersfield College Academic Senate President