Print Texts Available from LibreTexts Bookstore

Jennifer Rogers

Jun 17, 2024, 6:06:00 PMJun 17
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Open Advocates,

With the news of OpenStax changing distributors I wanted to remind everyone that all OpenStax content, along with hundreds of customized OER, can be printed directly from the LibreTexts bookstore via Lulu. We format all of the files for you which saves you time, as well as money. And as a non-profit offering this service at near cost, we have no legal issue printing NC licensed materials. Yes, we can also accommodate bulk orders from your campus bookstore.

To date we have printed nearly 10,000 books!

If you have any questions about this service, please reach out to book...@libretexts.org

With appreciation,

Jennifer Rogers
LibreTexts Outreach Coordinator