Question: Growth mindset, study skills OER

Maxwell, Caitlan

Jul 27, 2022, 4:50:15 PM7/27/22
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

There was a recent post related to student mentoring. On that note—I’ve got an instructor that’s working on a College introduction course and is looking for materials on growth mindset (growth vs fixed mindset), education, career, and life goal setting. They’d like readings from Latinx student/educator perspectives if possible. I’ve managed to find some OER resources on these topics through LibreTexts, OER Commons, Merlot and other OER search engines—but am curious if folks have any other potential resources that they know about. Thank you!

Best,

Caitlan

Caitlan Maxwell (she/her/hers)

Digital and Electronic Collections Librarian

Shoreline Community College Library

(206) 546 5820

Book a meeting with me

Library.Shoreline.edu