11 schools selected for national OpenStax partnership program

Nicole Finkbeiner

Jul 6, 2016, 11:17:33 AM7/6/16
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com
(apologies for cross-posting)

Congratulations to the schools selected for this round of the OpenStax Institutional Partnership Program! We’re very excited to begin working with these colleges and universities to improve student affordability and access!

Nicole

OpenStax Logo
nicole finkbeiner
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONS

OpenStax, Rice University     Phone (713) 348-2972     Web openstax.org     Facebook Twitter Linked-In

Mark Kelland

Jul 6, 2016, 11:50:57 AM7/6/16
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Very nice press release!  And thanks again for the Jones biography of Freud.  It will be very nice to have a copy in my office – since the other copy I have is in my good book case at home.

Talk to you soon,

Mark

Mark Kelland

Jul 6, 2016, 11:54:44 AM7/6/16
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com

Oops,

Sorry folks.  I thought I was replying to the person who forwarded the email to me.

Mark

Jul 6, 2016, 12:43:23 PM7/6/16
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com
Great news, Nicole!! Thanks!

Have a great day!
Barbara Illowsky, PhD
Dean of Basic Skills & Open Educational Resources, CCC Online Ed Initiative (OEI)
2013 International Educator ACE Award for OpenCourseWare Excellence,
Open Education Consortium

 "Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence."

-- Abigail Adams, 1780

Jul 6, 2016, 2:32:50 PM7/6/16
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing Nicole.  Congrats to all the schools but especially to our member colleges — we look forward to sharing your successful stories!

Best,
Una
Una Daly
Director, Curriculum Design and College Outreach
Open Education Consortium

Glapa-Grossklag, James

Jul 6, 2016, 3:33:44 PM7/6/16
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicole,

Many thanks for sharing the good news about the expanded OpenStax partnership program. I'm thrilled that College of the Canyons has been selected to participate and I'm gratified at the number of CCCOER members that are represented here. What a wonderful community!

Thank you!

James Glapa-Grossklag
Dean, Educational Technology, Learning Resources and Distance Learning
College of the Canyons
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

President of the Board, Open Education Consortium
Immediate Past President, Directors of Educational Technology in California Higher Education

David Wiley

Jul 6, 2016, 4:10:49 PM7/6/16
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com
Nicole,

Well done! That's a good looking list of partners and a lot of money to be saved! Great work.

David

David Wiley, PhD
Chief Academic Officer
Lumen Learning