Small student survey on automatic textbook billing

Cailyn Nagle

Jun 26, 2024, 2:24:41 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I wanted to share a small survey paper we released today on the student experience of automatic textbook billing.

While the sample size was small we found that students surveyed:
-Experience some level of confusion navigating autobilling programs
-Over half do not believe these programs save them money.
-Prefer not to be automatically billed for their course materials.

best,
Cailyn

--

Cailyn Nagle

Program Manager, Open Educational Resources

Pronouns: they / she

67878
678-787-2805
www.20mm.org/