SUNY OER Summit 2024 - Save the Date and Call for Proposals!

Wilhelm, Cori

May 1, 2024, 8:40:29 AMMay 1
to cccoer-...@googlegroups.com

Announcing the SUNY OER Summit 2024 - Open Educational Resources: Supporting Faculty, Empowering Students

Virtual, October 16-17, 2024
Cost of attendance: Free

This summit aims to bring together practitioners from SUNY and beyond to explore innovative approaches, successful case studies, and emerging trends, and to promote community and collaboration around OER.
We invite you to participate in this exciting event and share your expertise by submitting a proposal for a presentation, interactive demo/discussion, or lightning presentation. This is a unique opportunity for you to showcase your work, insights, and experiences related to OER and make a valuable contribution to the summit.
We welcome proposals (from both within and outside SUNY) on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:

  • OER Implementation, Adoption and Assessment
  • Impact of OER and Affordable Learning Initiatives
  • OER Institutional Support and Sustainability
  • Open Education and Open Pedagogy
  • Future Directions and Challenges

Deadline for submission: July 31, 2024
To submit your proposal and view additional information, please visit the conference website at https://sunycpd.eventsair.com/soer24
Registration will open in September.
Questions? Contact Cori Wilhelm at Cori.W...@suny.edu For registration questions, please contact Meghan Martin at Meghan...@suny.edu

Supported by
SUNY Center for Professional Development
cpd.suny.edu | cpd...@suny.edu
and SUNY OER Services
oer.suny.edu |
o...@suny.edu