Rebus and OEN Host Final Office Hours

Apurva Ashok

Nov 15, 2022, 2:52:21 PM11/15/22
to SPARC Libraries & OER Forum, CCCOER Advisory, oer-...@googlegroups.com, Karen Lauritsen
** This message is cross-posted so it can reach a wider community. Feel free to forward it to others. **

Hello everyone,

If you missed the announcement in our Rebus Community newsletter this month, please know that the Open Education Network and Rebus will be hosting our final Office Hours session this Thursday. We've been co-hosting Office Hours for 5 years now, and have nothing but good memories about these events! The entire Office Hours archive is accessible on YouTube, with captions and links to transcripts, under a CC BY license. There's also a delightful number of tweets shared under the #OEROfficeHours hashtag. Stay tuned for a final blog post as we look back on this partnership and series!

Reflections Survey
As we say farewell to Office Hours, we request anyone in the community who has reflections to share about the series or ideas for future programming to kindly fill out our anonymous survey.

Join our final session
And if you want to join the OEN and Rebus teams this Thursday Nov. 17 at 2pm ET, please register and lend your voice to the conversation. We look forward to seeing you!

Thanks to everyone who participated in Office Hours over the years. If you have any questions about this series, or ideas to collaborate with Rebus in the future, please connect with me.

Warmly,
Apurva
--
Apurva Ashok
Assistant Director, The Rebus Foundation