Upcoming Webinars (and more!)

Amy Hofer

Nov 18, 2022, 6:00:31 PM11/18/22
to Open Textbook Network, CCCOER Advisory, SPARC Libraries & OER Forum, (occdla@lists.chemeketa.edu), 'occdla@lists.chemeketa.edu', Oregon Community College Library Association
Hi all, this message is cross-posted.

Open Oregon Educational Resources is hosting two upcoming webinars. Please join us!

Designing Education for Equity: Moving beyond Inclusion 101 with Jess Mitchell
Dec 1st 2022, 10:00am – 11:30am Pacific
How do we manifest equity in our classrooms? Does anyone know how to do this? Is anyone talking about it? Let’s start that conversation together in this event.

Dec 2nd 2022, 12:00pm – 1:00pm Pacific
A little general knowledge of the legalities will help OER practitioners easily use Creative Commons licenses when and where needed, with confidence and competence.

We recently hosted two webinars that are now archived on our website:

:)
Amy

--
Amy Hofer (she/her)
Statewide Open Education Program Director