Concern Worldwide Sites in Haiti - New KMZ file

Gareth Price-Jones, Concern

Mar 2, 2010, 3:45:36 PM3/2/10
to CCCM Cluster Haiti
Dear all,

As promised in this morning's shelter meeting, please find on the
google group (under 'files') a .kmz file that maps out all the sites
where Concern Worldwide is delivering Camp management, shelter/NFIs
and WASH. Simply download Google Earth, and double click on the file
to open it.

It includes polygons mapping the areas of the sites as well as the
exact locations of all of our current Camp centres and some of our
bladders, latrines and distribution points. I hope to complete it in
the near future.

Do let me have any feedback or queries.

Cheers,

Gareth

Gareth Price-Jones
Senior Program Manager/Information Manager
Concern Worldwide Haiti Earthquake Response
garco...@gmail.com
+509 3785 0542

Jean-Philippe Antolin

Mar 2, 2010, 5:19:08 PM3/2/10