Good morning to all

alix

May 28, 2010, 12:12:16 PM5/28/10
to CCCM Cluster Haiti
I just integrated this group.I am a consultant in international
cooperation.I am living in Canada,but my birth's country is Haiti.
Right now,I am making a research about the structure of help to Haiti
after the earthquake of Jan.12 2010..
Please,if you have some idea,suggestion about that,feel free to let me
know.

Emma Asomba

May 28, 2010, 1:32:41 PM5/28/10
to axb...@gmail.com, CCCM Cluster Haiti

Hi Alix,

My name is Emmanuel and following your message, I'd like to know what
type of info are you exactly looking for? Would it be case studies,
etc, etc? I wrote not long ago a small review on co-governance and the
implementation of a CDD program in Carice. It's a forthcoming
publication with the Journal of Eastern Caribbean Studies. Let me know
the type of info that you need.

Cheers -- -- Emma

Sent from my iPod