Re: {CCCM Haiti} Digest for cccmhaiti@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Action Secours Ambulance (A.S.A)

May 28, 2010, 2:34:12 PM5/28/10
to cccm...@googlegroups.com, regoldy999, joady18, sanonwesnel
Dear CCCM Responsable,

In response of needs agency for CAMP management we would like to apply
and give our expertise regarding the standards of the Inter-Agency
Standing Committe (IASC) specialy for CCCM and other clusters.

We are a non profit and humanitarian organization and the former NCO
for the Global Network for disaster risk reduction. We have also
published a report related the situation of the victims 1 month after
the earthquake. This report has covered the ares of
Tabarre,Carrefour,Gressier,Leogane,Grand Goave,Petit-Goave and Jacmel.

We would like in this case to know the related sites that doesn't have
an Agency and the application for grant. We have already with the
report submit in the CCCM cluster online the sites already covered.

We want also to congradulate the actions already taken to ameliorate
the situations of the victims. We are however worry about the
hurricane season in front of us, as DRR action, resilience of the
communities, relocation, and strenghtening the capacities here for
national NGO's here. We know that we have a short time to act and to
protect the RIGHTS of Woman, girls, boys, elder and men in the Camp,
the most vulnerables camps, the vulnerables communities since 2004.

Life Comes First, Good work to all - CCCM cluster lead and actors.

Reginaldo Louis Jeune
Communication and Development Director
Action Secours Ambulance (ASA)

CC.- CEO
Relation Publiques
Action Secours Ambulance (A.S.A)
P.O. Box 30150
HT-6120
Port-au-Prince, Haïti (W.I)
Phone: (509)3703-4033/883-6633/3495-9575/3786-9818/3776-5059/3875-6476/3491-8966
e-mail: asamb...@gmail.com
ASA: La Vie Avant Tout - Life Comes First