anesthesia machines, oximeters, ob-gyn equip for donation

Jim Wilson, MD

Jun 9, 2010, 11:11:13 PM6/9/10
to CCCM Cluster Haiti
Hi Folks,

Please see the below and contact me offline if interested.

"Can you send out to the system if there's any takers for the
following equipment:

2 anesthesia machines
Several oximeters (minimum of 2)
A room full of ob-gyn equipment (I can get more specific info if
needed)

If so, we can get from TX to MIA by road then to PAP by sea. Please
let me know if this is an appropriate request and how to proceed."

Cheers,
James Wilson, M.D.
Executive Director, Praecipio International
jim.w...@praecipiointernational.org

James Wilson

Jun 11, 2010, 9:08:31 AM6/11/10
to ice...@gmail.com, CCCM Cluster Haiti
Dear Friends,

Thanks to the incredible and immediate overwhelming response we received to this post, we have found a home for this equipment. Thank you all so much for your quick consideration. Blessings to you all as we continue to work together with our brothers and sisters in Haiti.