Old desktop computers need!

Michael Overstreet

Mar 8, 2021, 11:23:08 PM3/8/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for old desktop computers. That are no longer needed. I will be teaching a class to kids on computers. I think it would be fun for the kids to take them apart and put them back together. They don't have to work!

Sharon D

Mar 9, 2021, 12:21:19 AM3/9/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
The best birthday party I had for my sons was a 'take apart party'. I bought cheap tools at the dollar store and a small toolbox. They brought all kinds of treasures home like keyboard keys, boards, coffee maker parts, server parts, etc. I am sure the mothers really appreciated all those parts brought home.  ;-)

When do you need these by? I can ask a couple of people...how many would you need? Do you have enough tools or should I ask for those as well (what do you want)?

Sharon

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021, 10:23 PM Michael Overstreet <moverst...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am looking for old desktop computers. That are no longer needed. I will be teaching a class to kids on computers. I think it would be fun for the kids to take them apart and put them back together. They don't have to work!

Michael Overstreet

Mar 9, 2021, 12:58:11 AM3/9/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Just the used computers. Looking to find 4 or more.

Sent from my iPhone

Sharon D

Mar 16, 2021, 11:09:22 PM3/16/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Bumping Michael's thread up ---- he's looking for old desktop computers for children to take them apart and put them back together. Does not need to work! Send Michael an email if you have one to donate!

Thanks!

Sharon