We need a game night !

Michael Overstreet

Jul 10, 2021, 4:40:26 PM7/10/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Bill Burdick

Jul 10, 2021, 4:45:33 PM7/10/21
to ccckc
Gah! My new collaborative role playing game's just about ready for playtesting but we're leaving for Africa in two days!

When we get back to Kansas, I'll put out a call for playtesters.

This game is called "Before the Flood," based on the Book of Enoch and other works of the time. I have a few words to characterize the setting:

4500 ft tall giants.

If anyone's interested, feel free to send me an email...

-- Bill

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 3:40 PM Michael Overstreet <moverst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sharon D

Jul 10, 2021, 4:56:20 PM7/10/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Dang! Wouldn't that be a sweet addition to a makerspace? Do they charge by the hour or what? That could encourage some entrepreneurs like Bill Burdick to do start ups and have testers available. With 3D printers and laser cutters hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where is this place again?  I'd like to go check it out.

Thanks!

Sharon

Bill Burdick

Jul 12, 2021, 6:26:00 PM7/12/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I don't know if entrepreneur is right. Is there a word for someone who does a lot of projects that don't make any money?

-- Bill

--
-- Bill

Tom Collins

Jul 12, 2021, 8:14:47 PM7/12/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com

Sharon D

Jul 13, 2021, 12:48:02 AM7/13/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I think it had my name embedded in that word.  LOL   I've had a couple of people approach me right when I get a new 3D printer or a laser cutter that want to start up a business making games; I start figuring out how to use the took and find I misplaced their business card....they should put some adhesive on the back of that card! 😵