CCCKC Reboot Live on Wednesday April 7th 7:30 pm

Sharon D

Apr 4, 2021, 7:05:05 PM4/4/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com

This is posted on the facebook, but for those that don't use it....here are the details for this Wednesday:

Save the date!
Wednesday April 7th 2021 - 7:30 to 8:30pm CST

The Cowtown Computer Congress is a federal 501c3 educational not for profit organization focused on promoting technology education and awareness in our community.

Agenda:

  • 7:30 - Meet and greet

  • 8:00 - Call to order and introductions

  • 8:15 - Around the table - what's on your workbench?

  • 8:30 - Featured speaker - TBA

We'll post the link to the Zoom meeting an hour or so before the meeting. Let us know what projects you are working on and if you have a picture, even better!

Hope to see you there. We'd like to hear from you on topics you would like to hear, or if you have something that might be of interest for a 15 minute Tech Talk.

Sharon, Travis, Philip and Joel

Michael Overstreet

Apr 5, 2021, 12:32:16 AM4/5/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
It is National Robotics Week! So a talk on robots!

Sent from my iPhone