ISO: face shield pattern to cut on my laser OR comfortable mask to buy locally already made.

Sharon D

Jul 24, 2021, 5:13:29 AM7/24/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know of a good design pattern for face Shields? I just want to cut a couple with my laser. Willing to pay reasonable price for design.

1) Want to be able to make this by Sunday evening to wear to work on Monday. Need to be able to buy supplies locally.
2) cannot be a baseball hat style as we aren't supposed to wear hats at work ..but a definite face shield as PPE is fine.

Thanks for any links to patterns or for a comfortable style suggestion to buy already made to wear at work and potentially other places.

Sharon