We need a good restaurant with outdoor seating. Any suggestions?

Gort

Jun 9, 2021, 11:31:30 PM6/9/21
to CCCKC
For future in person meetings. We need a restaurant with a large outdoor dining area. That you can reserve. Any ideas?

Sharon D

Jun 10, 2021, 1:58:44 AM6/10/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Saints Pub in Lenexa (we used to use the Shawnee location back in the Power Wheels days of Maker Faire).

There is an outdoor place in Shawnee at I-435 and Shawnee Mission Parkway (about Pflumn street) --- anyone know the name of it? It is by the Kolache Factory and I think a Goodwill or something like a hardware store there also?  Did not verify reservations as I couldn't remember the name of it.

Other ideas?

Thanks!

Sharon