Brick House in-person meeting is tomorrow at 6;30pm

Gort

Jun 11, 2021, 8:56:38 PM6/11/21
to CCCKC
Are you going? This will be the first in-person meeting for CCCKC in a few years.

First Street Software.

Jun 11, 2021, 10:48:55 PM6/11/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I will try my best, but besides working, I have a family farm I manage in northern Missouri now. So Saturday is my day to check on everything. It's 5 hours just in travel time & that's not doing anything.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 7:56 PM Gort <moverst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you going? This will be the first in-person meeting for CCCKC in a few years.

Sharon D

Jun 12, 2021, 2:36:23 AM6/12/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Would be nice to see you....it's been years. We will also try to have some get togethers on other days. I would imagine having a farm would keep you busy all the time?

Thanks!

Sharon

Sharon D

Jun 12, 2021, 2:38:58 AM6/12/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com

Philip and I are planning on attending. Who else is going to go?  We'd like to see as many of you as possible. Come out for 30 minutes or an hour; whatever you have to spare.

Sharon

First Street Software.

Jun 12, 2021, 5:56:52 PM6/12/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
So where is this meeting? Sry, must have missed it before.

Sharon D

Jun 12, 2021, 6:15:17 PM6/12/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:30 pm

Brick House KC
400 E 31st St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA

First Street Software.

Jun 12, 2021, 6:21:00 PM6/12/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Thxs. Soo.. alI have now is a BAT.. big ass truck, so I hope parking is good at union hill.  😜

First Street Software.

Jun 19, 2021, 1:40:16 PM6/19/21
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Can you remove the firststre...@gmail.com address from the channel plz. Thxs.