Fwd: Chinese music using Creative COmmons..

shi zhao

Jul 2, 2008, 9:09:00 AM7/2/08
to ccc...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wong Leo <leol...@gmail.com>
Date: 2008-7-2 16:52
Subject: Fwd: Chinese music using Creative COmmons..
To: sociall...@googlegroups.com
Cc: "Edu 2.0 - 开放、协作、分享" <Ed...@googlegroups.com>

Leigh sent me this , might be useful for those of you who would like to use CC in their work

Netwaves: made in China

By embe on netwaves

well euh, a sort of, we did our very best to find some Chinese related netlabel stuff, and here is the result (you can also listen in the flashplayer top right, episode 73). This is also the last episode for this season. We slowly restart in september, to get in full speed in October with a nice surprise ...

Playlist:

01. 3pm - Zenlu
02. Ideal of Maoism - Red Unit
03. Sunset - Red Unit
04. Reds in FarEast - Red Unit
05. Sweet - 48V
06. bamboo room - Blue Lotus Dream
07. I Want to China - Chikiss
08. danger signal - Double Fish
09. chao phraya express - Blue Lotus Dream
10. The ghost of cartoon monster - Chapi Chapo & Les Petites Musiques de Pluie
11. Firecrackers - Red Hot Wok
12. 1 - Siba

--
HELP 项目论坛