Import issues (1.9 and 1.85)

whatever

Sep 29, 2010, 5:32:06 AM9/29/10
to ccTiddly
Hi!
I looked around the group and tried all the fixes, but the problem
persists. When I try to upload on 1.76, it works, on 1.85, I get
"Error getting list of tiddlers, click Cancel to try again", on 1.9,
it doesn't do anything at all. I tried with tiddlytools.com, which is
on allowed proxies list for all three versions. I also tried it with a
local file, with the same results. And yes, 127.0.0.1 and localhost
are both on allowed proxies list.
Any ideas?

Kashgarinn

Sep 29, 2010, 5:53:55 AM9/29/10
to ccTiddly
Check what error you get by using firebug or chrome developer tools.

whatever

Sep 29, 2010, 7:00:35 AM9/29/10
to ccTiddly
Strange. I tried again on 1.9 and got Unable to import from this
location due to cross-domain restrictions. I tried with
tiddlytools.com, which is on the allowed proxies list. Firebug
reported nothing.