Integration of ccTiddly and AttachFilePlugin and FileDropPlugin

Jose Antonio

Dec 5, 2010, 7:22:13 PM12/5/10
to ccTiddly
Hi all,

When using ccTiddly and AttachFilePlugin and FileDropPlugin plugins to
drag and drop documents and images on top of ccTiddly, the documents
and images dropped are not stored in the server... I've tried
everything and after some hours I think the issue is due to these
plugins do not setup correctly the tiddly.fields parameters; I've
tried to change the config.defaultCustomFields to include the ccTiddly
fields but... no way. When I leave the page, I lose all the documents
and images I dropped... What do I have to change in these plugins or
what can I do to save automatically the dropped files into the server?
Please may anybody help me?

Thanks and regards, Jose Antonio.

Måns

Jan 5, 2011, 7:26:10 AM1/5/11
to ccTiddly
Hi Jose
You might get qualified answers to these questions, if you contact the
original author of AttachFilePlugin and FileDropPlugin, Eric Shulman.
http://tiddlytools.com
or on the tiddlydev-group https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywikidev...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson