التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Seba

غير مقروءة،
10‏/06‏/2011، 6:25:47 ص10‏/6‏/2011
إلى ccTiddly
Hi,

can anyone tell me if I can setup relations between workspaces and
how?
In my multiuser environment I would like for each user to have their
own workspace which would be connected to the central one. Is this
possible?

thanks and regards,
seba

Kashgarinn

غير مقروءة،
10‏/06‏/2011، 7:29:42 ص10‏/6‏/2011
إلى ccTiddly
I don't think this is possible.

How good are your programming skills? You could try and write a
function to reference a tiddler within a workspace, maybe hijack the
[[]] macro and extend it so that if you put [[tiddler@workspace]] it
would recognize it. But you'd have to add some php scripting to grab
the proper tiddler from that workspace, so it's not just javascripting
you'd have to do.

If you wanted to search all workspaces, then you would need to
completely redo the search, as the current search only searches what's
been loaded (I think, could be wrong)

K.

Seba

غير مقروءة،
10‏/06‏/2011، 8:06:51 ص10‏/6‏/2011
إلى ccTiddly
well currently my programming skills are close to none:) but I hope to
change that...

My goal is a multiuser environment for project management with maybe
some erp functions. I'll post my success or failure:)
seba
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه